- This webinar gives the attendee the details necessary for completely understanding the domestic (USA) as well as the more intricate international regulatory requirements.
- Shipping a consumer commodity, or ORM-D, domestically in the USA has relatively less regulatory restrictions than most fully regulated hazardous materials. But a lot of shipper’s don’t know how the regulations apply for offering a hazardous material as a consumer commodity.
- After this webinar the attendee will know what the regulatory requirements are for both domestic and international shipments per CFR49, Air- IATA DGR and Vessel- IMDG Code.
- Things you should know if your going to ship Consumer Commodities
- Shippers Responsibilities
- Consignment Procedures
- Comprehension test