- The shipping of lithium batteries has become a major dangerous goods shipping issue for everyone involved, especially the shipper.
- As innocuous as they may be, Lithium batteries are found everywhere in our modern technological oriented society.
- The average shipper has a daunting task of understanding the variances and continuing changes that occur for both DOT domestic regulations (CFR 49) and the international standards of ICAO/IATA & IMDG Code.
- This webinar will assist shipper’s of small cells & batteries to clarify what is required and what exceptions apply for both surface (domestic and international) and air shipments.
- NEW April 1st 30% State of Charge requirement and 1 packaging /CAO consignment restriction.
- Shippers Responsibilities
- Consignment Procedures
- Comprehension test
Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.