DANGEROUS GOODS CONSULTANTS
Think of CARGOpak as your private dangerous goods and hazmat compliance specialist
If your company doesn’t have the dedicated experienced personnel to work specifically with hazardous materials, we can help. Let CARGOpak be your go to hazmat specialist & dangerous goods consultants. Sometimes the hardest part of Hazmat compliance is just knowing where to look. With 30 years of direct hazardous materials expertise we can assist with all aspects of dangerous goods compliance.
Why you may need a Dangerous Goods Consultant:
- Do you know and understand all your legal responsibilities?
- Have you identified and listed all the hazardous materials in your workplace?
- Do you know the risks of using, storing and transporting hazardous materials?
- Is your staff sufficiently trained in all their varied performance functions and specific modes of transport?
- Are they trained in the correct methods of handling and transporting of your hazardous materials?
- Do you have documented Emergency and Security plans in place to protect your people and business? Download Free Overview
- Do you have all the correct documentation: registration, emergency plans and training records?
Dangerous Goods Consulting – what to expect…
From designing a corporate hazardous materials policy to creating job/ function specific hazmat operational manuals;or from ongoing shipment advice, to standardizing company hazmat modal specific shipping procedures; From reviewing new product classification and identification, to on-site physical audits, our technical know-how and professional consulting experience is just a phone call away. Depending on your needs, whether it’s immediate or long term we have the flexibility to work with any customer, regardless of time frame or size.
How have we’ve helped some of our existing customers?
- Compliance audits,
- Product classification,
- UN Performance Packaging design,
- Package selection,
- Inter-modal container segregation and loading procedures,
- Hazardous materials security,
- Regulatory interpretations,
- Penalty mitigation,
- Special permit application assistance….. to name just a few.
So how do you get started?
What areas do we need to cover first? After an initial review of your existing arrangement, we then get specific and discuss on what level of involvement you require from us. It can be a complete revision of your company’s hazardous materials procedures or an on-site audit, critique of your SDS` or packaging design. After we gather the information and analyze your request, we would submit a proposed plan of action with specific implementation parameters, time frame and costs.